Front Cover – The Best Exposure You Can Purchase for Your Equine Business!
Imagine your business featured on the front cover of Northwest Horse Source, plus a full-page color article featuring your business inside the magazine. Not to mention that our online edition means your NWHS cover story is timeless and can be used as a reference for years to come. Your cover image will also be featured on our website home page and article archive main page.
Here’s what our cover advertisers say:
Benefits of purchasing a front cover with The Northwest Horse Source Magazine:
In print since 1995, we are the largest freely distributed equine publication in the Northwest. 14,000+ copies distributed to over 500 locations monthly to a readership spanning WA, OR, ID, MT and CA. This is the best coverage in the region!
Credibility, branding, exposure and a timeless advertising piece: We can help you set up a link to your cover story from your own website, letting the entire Northwest community know about your business or order gloss flyers with your cover on one side and your story on the other side for future promotional use.
Timing is everything – don’t delay in reserving your spot! We only have 12 covers per year, so make sure we can include you in an upcoming issue.
Your investment of $1500 gives you:
- The front cover image on the magazine
- Your full page, full color article or ad inside the magazine
- Tell the story of your business or organization in a personal, detailed, and informative way
- Your magazine front cover and story is featured on the NWHS website home page
- Your magazine front cover image on the online edition of the magazine
- Your full page, full color article or ad inside online edition with a live link to your website
- Share links to your online cover story for added exposure
- Use your included cover story story as a brochure – printed or online
- Possibility of making full color brochures on demand or in quantities
- Exposure to targeted Northwest horse owners for 8 cents per reader
How Do I Purchase a Cover?
NWHS Cover purchase requires a $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve your space plus a contracted minimum of three ¼-page ads in The Northwest Horse Source within one year of the scheduled cover. This provides the best exposure for your business, as repeated exposure has repeatedly been shown to raise advertising effectiveness. Exceptions to the three-time contract are special events and regular clients who have already run a minimum of six ads prior to NWHS cover purchase.
To reserve your space call: 360-332-5579 and ask for Karen or email [email protected].
Back Cover Facts
The back cover rarely becomes available. If you missed an opening for this opportunity and would like to learn about other high-impact advertising options with NWHS, please call 360-332-5579 to learn more about digital display advertising and more!
The Northwest Horse Source is an independently owned and operated print and online magazine for horse owners and enthusiasts of all breeds and disciplines in the Pacific Northwest. Our contemporary editorial columns are predominantly written by experts in the region, covering the care, training, keeping and enjoyment of horses, with an eye to the specific concerns in our region.