How Longevity Saves Time and Money
Every day we are faced with challenges and opportunities that take up a great deal of time. We are peppered with emails, text messages, Facebook, Twitter and a variety of other social media. There are so many choices to make and decision-making has become increasingly important. Want to have more free time, peace of mind and confidence in your business partners? Consider sticking with a company for the long haul.
Coming from 20 years of magazine publishing I’ve seen clients come and go. The ones that have stuck it out over time have become successful business partners. Why? There are several reasons:
1) The company becomes familiar with your wants, needs and personal style making it easier to relay information on advertising and marketing strategies.
2) The company has all your artwork, logos and previous ads to pull at a moment’s notice. Face it; we tend to wait until the last possible second to get things done. Creating a whole new advertising message with a new company on a deadline can be deadly.
3) You develop a comfortable and mutually beneficial working relationship. The longer you work together the easier it becomes to accomplish marketing goals and understand each other’s desired outcomes.
4) A good company is committed to your success. If you succeed, they succeed.
5) A side benefit: you become friends. No one has your back like a friend. As human beings we all desire to see our friends succeed. We all need relationships.
In finding strategic business partners it will become evident who has your best interests at heart and who’s just looking for a quick buck. Look for the relationship that is worth keeping and stay with it for the long haul.
Stonewater Ranch took CTKHA Leadership team on great adventure in Yellowstone National Park – August 2014.
At NWHS we value the relationship. If you’re interested in developing a long-term, mutually beneficial business partnership where we share your products and services with a long-time, loyal readership give me a call. I’d love to journey with you as you see your business grow and succeed. It’s what we do. Call me today! 360-332-5579
Quote: Hold on to the people and things that really matter. Let most of the other stuff go. ~ Michael Josephson – Author and Speaker