When buying a horse, there are several important questions you should ask to ensure that you are making a wise investment. These might include:
- What is the horse’s age, breed, and gender?
- What is the horse’s height and weight?
- What is the horse’s temperameent and training level?
- What health issues has the horse had in the past, and what is its current health status?
- What is the horse’s price and what does that price include (e.g., tack, veterinary care, training)?
- What type of riding or activities is the horse suited for?
- Does the horse have any special needs or requirements?
- What is the horse’s history (e.g., prior owners, show record, injuries)?
It’s also a good idea to ask for references and to talk to the horse’s current or previous owner to learn more about its background and personality. It’s important to do your research and ask as many questions as necessary to ensure that you are making an informed decision when buying a horse.