Challenge Obstacle Course
Numerous obstacles, water feature, moving obstacles & more.
Come! Learn! Teach your horse! Have FUN!
An excellent way to expose your horse to new situations in a controlled environment.
Date: Saturday June 11, 2016 – 9am Registration opens
URL: Facebook Event
- $20/horse in hand
- $40/horse or rider
- $55 for combined in-hand & mounted, same horse & rider
- $25 for 2nd horse w/same rider or 2nd rider w/same horse.
- Youth (ages 10-16) $15 w/parental supervision OR free w/entered adult.
- Accepted on day of event as time allows
- In-hand – add $10
- Riders – add $15
- Organizers reserve the right to have post entry in-hand begin after pre-registered entries.
- ALL attendees MUST wear Boots
- ALL Riders must also wear equestrian safety helmets
- No spurs, please
This clinic event is on a ‘Free Pass’ at the Park day
For more info call: (406) 321-2545
E-mail entries to: [email protected]
or Mail entries to:
S.C.O.P.E. Mounted Patrol
c/o Robin Iverson
10510 W Richland Rd #131
Cheney WA 99004
Pay via PayPal user: [email protected]