iStart Li-Ion Portable Power Pack
- Hand-held compact power supply with jump start capability
- Battery capacity is 44.4 WH
- Rechargeable through both AC and DC power sources
- Built-in safety protection to prevent overcharging and over discharging
- Automatically turns off when not in use
- Jump start Gasoline Engines in ATV’s, motorcycles, cars or trucks (NOT recommended for large diesel applications)
- 5V USB® power outlet for mobile phones and devices
- Approximate charge times for cell phones – about 1 hour
- 19V power port for Laptops or notebooks
- Approximate charge times for laptop or notebook – 2 to 3 hours
- Approximate times as power supply for laptops or notebooks – 1 hour
- 12V power outlet for portable DVD’s, cameras or gaming devices
- Bright LED flashlight, strobe light and S.O.S. distress light modules built-in
- More info/Specifications
They can be purchased locally (Whatcom County, WA) at
Whatcom Electric Company Inc.
2021 Toledo St.
Bellingham, WA 98229
8:00am-5:30pm Monday – Friday
NWHS Publisher Comments: I found this unit super handy for charging cell phones and other devices while camping. Nice, lightweight and easy to carry. You can jump start your vehicle with this unit (not recommended for diesel engines). It will also power your laptop! Great backup unit for traveling. I would highly recommend this unit as part of your camping gear. ~ Karen Pickering, Publisher, The Northwest Horse Source
News from the horse industry. Sharing today’s information as it happens. The Northwest Horse Source is not responsible for the content of 3rd party submissions.