For Your Convenience! Order your print and online ad with NW Horse Source Magazine.
Take advantage of our $255 bundled special (save $15 off reg pricing) that includes:
- (Reg price $75) Color photo ad in print magazine and digital edition of the magazine OR an Email Blast (email advertising campaign) to our 3,100+ opt-in email subscribers.
- (Reg price $75) Full Page Online Marketplace Ad (Ad consists of at least 350 words – longer is better – and include 1-6 quality images or a flyer.) See example below⬇︎
- (Reg price $25) Feature Ad in our monthly Email Newsletter (E-Newsletter is sent out about the 10th of each month, to over 3,100 opt-in subscribers. Ad consists of a couple sentences + 1 quality image or graphic that will link to a url of your choice). See example below⬇︎
- (Reg price $95) Facebook Advertising Post (Consisting of couple sentences of text – roughly about 35-70 word count – and one high quality image or graphic or flyer – at least 1200 pixels on the longest side.) See example below⬇︎
- All four advertising pieces together regularly cost $270 – SAVE $15 with this bundled special!
Place your order today! Click here: Photo Ad Order Form
Super deal, super easy, super convenient. Don’t delay, ad deadline is the 5th of the month proceeding the issue you want your ad appear. Example: To have your ad appear in February issue, we must receive your order by January 5th.
Sell your horse, trailer, truck, tack, real estate, product, service, event and more!
Some facts about your NW Horse Source:
- Responsive Digital Edition (As of January 2015)
- Largest freely distributed equine publication in the Northwest
- More client product features
- Product giveaway opportunities for contests
- Larger online communities to share information
- 24+ years experience in equine publishing and promotion
- Member of American Horse Publications (Excellence in Equine Publishing) and winner of awards for excellence
- Active in the horse community
- Lifetime horse people
- Magazine: 16,000 copies distributed to over 600 locations monthly
- Facebook: 42,000+ fans and growing rapidly
- Website: 5,000 unique visitors monthly
- E-Newsletter: Approx 3,000+ opt-in subscribers
- Responsive Digital Edition and website: See it on smartphones and tablets!