Explore the complete digital edition of the May/June 2023 The Northwest Horse Source.
- Cover Story: The Beautiful Kerley Horse Center
- Small Farm Makeover: Be Prepared for Disaster! – 3 Steps to Prepare for Disasters
- Trail Savvy: Ode to the Crosscut Saw – A Tool for the Wilderness
- Equine Wellness: Five Signs of Discomfort in Your Horse – Your Horse’s Behavior Can be an Expression of Pain
- Willfully Guided: A Conversation with an Animal Communicator – An Interview with Jenna McGrath
The Northwest Horse Source is an independently owned and operated print and online magazine for horse owners and enthusiasts of all breeds and disciplines in the Pacific Northwest. Our contemporary editorial columns are predominantly written by experts in the region, covering the care, training, keeping and enjoyment of horses, with an eye to the specific concerns in our region.