Whether you are one of our authors, a contributor or a reader, sharing the articles and content you love is easy!
See below image tutorials to learn how to share:
Share from our digital editions (online version of The Northwest Horse Source magazine)
- Open the digital issue you want to share from (see all digital editions here)
- Go to the page you want to share
- Select the share icon on the bottom right
- After clicking the share icon, the below screen will appear. You can then click the social media icons on the top to share or copy the link below the message box and paste it where you wish to share (in an email, on a website, in a comment, on social media, etc)
Share from our website NWHorseSource.com
- Go to the page that has the item you want to share.
- Click the desired social media share button on the left side of the page
- A box will pop up to share on the social media you chose. Sign in if needed. Click Post to Facebook (or whichever social media you chose).
- Alternatively, you can copy the url and paste it where you wish to share (in an email, on a website, in a comment, on social media, etc)
Thanks for reviewing our tutorial and sharing our content! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360)332-5579