Explore Northwest Equine Events
- This event has passed.
Bryce Canyon Mule Days
May 6, 2019 @ 12:00 am - May 9, 2019 @ 12:00 am PDT
* Limited spots for a fully guided ride. We are only offering 50 spots that will have guides and transportation.
* If you do not sign up for the guided ride or we sell out, then you will be on your own to get to the trail-head and will have to self-guide.
* We will have a waiting list if you missed your chance to sign up for the guided ride, if we have extra guides and trailers, then we can work on getting a group together and guide.
* We will have a Poker Ride with 5 stops along the trail. First hand is $25 and you can 3 additional hands at $15 each. We will have buckles for the best hand. This ride will leave from the BCMD rodeo grounds and last 3-4 hours.
* Rides from BCMD arena. There are a couple rides that can be done from the rodeo grounds. Ranging from 2-4 hours.
* We will have our own event tent at the BCMD rodeo arena.
* Check in will be done at the Rodeo Grounds.
* We will have an open MIC night at the BCMD event tent on Thursday night.
* A MULE SALE on Saturday afternoon.
* Ty and Skye Evans will be doing a clinic Monday- Wednesday.
* David Miller will be doing a demonstration Thursday afternoon.
* Jeff pace will be doing a clinic after the Mule Sale Saturday afternoon.
* We will have more arena events at the BCMD arena. Ranging from speed events, cattle events, and fun events. A list will be posted at a later date.