The Northwest Horse Source is an independently owned and operated print and online magazine for horse owners and enthusiasts of all breeds and disciplines in the Pacific Northwest.
Our contemporary editorial columns are predominantly written by experts in the region, covering the care, training, keeping and enjoyment of horses, with an eye to the specific concerns in our region. In print since 1995, we are the largest freely distributed equine publication in the Northwest, shipping 17,500 copies to over 600 locations each month.
Reach more of the people you are looking for with The Northwest Horse Source. Our readers are your target market and we’ve got a loyal and social fan base. Below is a list of our print magazine and online advertising channels that are growing daily.
We would enjoy working with you personally to design the best marketing opportunities for your business and budget. Our goal is to maximize your reach and growth opportunities. View our past issues.
- Print Magazine (17,500 magazines monthly, distributed to 600+ locations)
- Holiday Shopping Guide
- Website: 4,500 unique visitors monthly (new responsive site design works great on desktop, smartphones and tablets)
- Social Media (38,700+ fans on Facebook and growing rapidly)
- eNewsletter (reaches approx 2,500 opt-in subscribers)
- Marketplace Photo Ads (popular in print and online)
- Classified Ads
- Business Directory
Target Your Advertising Based On Our Monthly Themes for 2017:
- January: Breeding & Buying
- Announcing new Lifestyle section!
- February: Lifestyle & Getaways
- March: Barn & Farm
- Added distribution at Washington State Horse Expo and Northwest Horse Fair & Expo!
- April: Equine Events
- May: Equine Sports & Recreation
- June: Tack & Equipment
- July: Performance Horses
- August: Training & Facilities
- September: Educational Opportunities
- October: Equine Wellness
- November: Holiday Gift Ideas
- December: Seniors & Nutrition
Got questions? Please contact us via phone or email to get them all answered: (360) 332-5579 ~ email@example.com
Thanks and Happy Trails!